Motor racing teams similar to or like Juncos Racing
Argentine-American racing team in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, IndyCar Series, Indy Lights and Pro Mazda Championship series in the Mazda Road to Indy ladder for IndyCar. Wikipedia
The Indy Pro 2000 Championship Presented by Cooper Tires, formerly known as the Pro Mazda Championship, debuted as a new series in 2013, replacing the Star Mazda Championship which ceased operation in 2012 after 22 years. Sanctioned by IndyCar and owned and operated by Andersen Promotions. Wikipedia
Sentences forJuncos Racing
- On 16 February 2017, Vasser and Kahlkoven released statements confirming the end of KV Racing Technology, and the sale of equipment and technical data to Juncos Racing.
- For 2017, Saavedra was signed to drive the Indianapolis 500 for the new Juncos Racing team in the No. 17 car.
- In 2010 he returned to Star Mazda, merging his team with Juncos Racing in the middle of the season, he again finished 9th in the championship.
- In 2018, he signed a contract with Juncos Racing to run the no. 32 car in 6 races of the 2018 IndyCar Series.
- She also works as a data engineer for Juncos Racing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Juncos Racing