Planets similar to or like Jupiter
Fifth planet from the Sun and the largest in the Solar System. Wikipedia
- The probe received a gravity assist from Jupiter in February 2007, examining some of Jupiter's inner moons and testing on-board instruments during the flyby.
- Jupiter's moon Io is the only satellite in the Solar System known to have a higher surface gravity and density.
- Mars is more likely to be struck by short-period comets, i.e., those that lie within the orbit of Jupiter.
- At its brightest, Mars (along with Jupiter) is second only to Venus in luminosity.
- The vast majority of the system's mass is in the Sun, with the majority of the remaining mass contained in Jupiter.
- Jupiter and Saturn, which comprise nearly all the remaining matter, are also primarily composed of hydrogen and helium.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jupiter