Films similar to or like Jurassic Park III
2001 American science fiction adventure giant monster film. Wikipedia
1993 American science fiction adventure giant monster film directed by Steven Spielberg and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Gerald R. Molen. First installment in the Jurassic Park franchise, and the first film in the Jurassic Park trilogy, and is based on the 1990 novel of the same name by Michael Crichton and a screenplay written by Crichton and David Koepp. Wikipedia
List of fictional characters from Michael Crichton's 1990 novel Jurassic Park, its 1995 sequel The Lost World, and their film adaptations, Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997). Also included are characters from the sequel films Jurassic Park III, Jurassic World, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Jurassic World: Dominion, and the short film Battle at Big Rock. Wikipedia
Sentences forJurassic Park III
- Another film, Jurassic Park III, was released in July 2001, under the direction of Joe Johnston, with Spielberg as executive producer.
- Among these 420 was the Jurassic Park design team (which also designed Batman among other toy lines), who had just started the very early concepts for Jurassic Park III.
- Don Davis, recommended by Williams to the producers, performed a similar role for Jurassic Park III.
- In Jurassic Park III, Paul Kirby mentions that his business is located in Enid, Oklahoma.
- Subsequent films in the series, including Jurassic Park III (2001), are not based on the novels.
- Johnston's first project of the 2000s was the sequel Jurassic Park III, which made over US$300 million at the box office.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Jurassic Park III