Comic books similar to or like Justice League
Team of fictional superheroes appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. Wikipedia
2016 relaunch by the American comic book publisher DC Comics of its entire line of ongoing monthly superhero comic book titles. Using the end of The New 52 initiative in May 2016 as its launching point, DC Rebirth restored the DC Universe to a form much like that prior to the 2011 "Flashpoint" storyline while still incorporating numerous elements of The New 52, including its continuity. Wikipedia
Sentences forJustice League
- His mind affected by subtle incompatibilities between the two universes, he sees the Justice League as overlords who demand praise and worship in return for heroic actions.
- Batman once again becomes a member of the Justice League during Grant Morrison's 1996 relaunch of the series, titled JLA.
- Subsequently, the Justice Society was reintroduced as the Justice League of America, which was founded with Major League Baseball's National League and American League as inspiration for the name.
- Aquaman was included in the Justice League of America comic book series, appearing with the team in their very first adventure, and was also a founding member of the team.
- The series never found an audience, and The Joker was canceled after nine issues (despite a "next issue" advertisement for an appearance by the Justice League).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Justice League