Golfers similar to or like Justin Leonard
American professional golfer. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
Sentences forJustin Leonard
- Later in the season, he almost defended his FedEx St. Jude Classic title for a third successive year but finished one stroke behind Justin Leonard.
- However the winner was not to come from the final pairing, as Justin Leonard came storming through the pack with a 65 to beat both Clarke and Parnevik by three strokes.
- The competition turned on the 17th hole of a match between American Justin Leonard and Spaniard José María Olazábal.
- Singh won the final major of 2004, winning the PGA Championship, his third major, in a three-hole aggregate playoff over Justin Leonard and Chris DiMarco.
- Love's winning score was 11-under-par, five strokes better than runner-up Justin Leonard.
- He played again in 2008, forming a partnership with Pádraig Harrington in the foursomes and beating Justin Leonard 5 & 3 in the singles on Sunday.
- He memorably triple-bogeyed the hole and went to a four-hole playoff with Lawrie and Justin Leonard, in which Lawrie prevailed.
- The tournament's previous exemptions had included Trip Kuehne in 1995, Justin Leonard, and Woods in 1993.
- In the third round, he again shot 72 and was the second place player, three strokes behind leader Justin Leonard.
- Lawrie won a four-hole playoff against Van de Velde and American Justin Leonard.
- His best finish in a tour event so far is a tie for 3rd place at the 2007 Valero Texas Open, where he ultimately trailed winner Justin Leonard by three shots.
- Parnevik finished second in the Valero Texas Open in October 2007, losing to Justin Leonard in a playoff.
- The course's competitive course record was set in the 2002 PGA Championship as Beem, Robert Allenby, and Justin Leonard all shot 66 (six-under-par) during the second round.
- He won his second event at the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic by three strokes over Justin Leonard on January 20, 2008.
- He won in a three-way playoff over George McNeill and Justin Leonard.
- This was the final appearance for 1997 champion Justin Leonard.
- The Spieth/Reed pairing had a combined age of 45 compared to the previous youngest American pairing which had been the Justin Leonard/Tiger Woods pairing in 1997 which had a combined age of 46.
- The Americans recaptured the Ryder Cup when Justin Leonard halved his match with José María Olazábal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Justin Leonard