Golfers similar to or like Justin Rose
English professional golfer who plays most of his golf on the PGA Tour, while keeping his membership on the European Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
Australian entrepreneur and retired professional golfer who spent 331 weeks as the world's Number 1 Official World Golf Rankings ranked golfer in the 1980s and 1990s. He has won 89 professional tournaments, including 20 PGA Tour tournaments and two majors: The Open Championships in 1986 and 1993. Wikipedia
Sentences forJustin Rose
- Johnson regained top spot but was overtaken again in September 2018 by Justin Rose, who had finished second at the Open and again in two FedEx Cup playoff events.
- However, a misjudgment at the short par three 13th saw him fly the green and make a bogey to slip one behind leader Justin Rose.
- Royal Aberdeen also hosted the Scottish Open in 2014, won by Justin Rose.
- At the Masters, Mickelson shot rounds of 70-68-67-69 to finish tied for second with Justin Rose, four shots behind champion Jordan Spieth.
- However two late bogeys halted his chance and he settled for 3rd place, two strokes behind winner Justin Rose.
- To finish off his season, he won the DP World Tour Championship, Dubai, making birdie on the last five holes to beat Justin Rose by two strokes.
- In finishing at 13-over-par, he recorded his worst score as a professional and finished 12 strokes behind winner Justin Rose.
- On 9 April 2017, in his 74th major championship, García broke through and won the Masters Tournament with victory on the first sudden-death playoff hole against Justin Rose.
- Horan and golf player Justin Rose created the "Horan and Rose Gala", a charity event in aid of Cancer Research UK Kids and Teens.
- In 2017, Sergio García beat Justin Rose in a playoff for his long-awaited first major title.
- Fowler entered the final round in the lead, but shot a 73 to finish behind Justin Rose, who recorded his first PGA Tour victory.
- He beat Justin Rose to the title by one stroke.
- An exemption category for the top 50 as of the tournament date was added for 2011, apparently in response to the phenomenon of golfers entering the top 50 between the original cutoff date and the tournament (such as Justin Rose and Rickie Fowler in 2010).
- Ernie Els (2005) and Justin Rose (2017) are the only golfers to have joined him on this list.
- After a birdie at 16, Dufner scored par on holes 17 and 18 to finish the tournament at +5, four shots behind the leader, Justin Rose.
- When the sport returned in the 2016 Rio Olympics, after a 112-year absence, Justin Rose won gold.
- ) The 2013 US Open Champion Justin Rose talked glowingly about Seaton's undulating links course when in 1966 he came second behind the then amateur, now established tour professional Graeme Storm from Hartlepool, in the Carris Trophy (the Boys' equivalent to the Brabazon Trophy).
- For example, Tiger Woods won the 2018 Tour Championship but finished second in the FedEx Cup, while Justin Rose won the FedEx Cup despite finishing the tournament tied for fourth, because Woods entered the Tour Championship 20th in overall points while Rose was 2nd.
- This included a halved match against Justin Rose in the singles competition.
- He finished in a tie for second alongside Phil Mickelson, two strokes behind Justin Rose.
- In August, Stenson represented Sweden at the 2016 Summer Olympics, where he won the silver medal; entering the final hole of the competition he was level with the eventual winner Justin Rose, but bogeyed the last hole while Rose made his birdie putt to win by two strokes.
- He won his singles match against Justin Rose.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Justin Rose