People similar to or like Justin Timberlake
American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer. Co-founder and the lead vocalist of the band No Doubt, whose singles include "Just a Girl", "Spiderwebs", and "Don't Speak", from their 1995 breakthrough studio album Tragic Kingdom, as well as "Hey Baby" and "It's My Life" from later albums. Wikipedia
American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and philanthropist. She embarked on her music career with all-female R&B group Sista in the early-mid 1990s and later became a member of the Swing Mob collective along with childhood friend and longtime collaborator Timbaland, with whom she worked on projects for Aaliyah, 702, Total, and SWV. Wikipedia
Barbadian singer, songwriter, fashion designer, actress and businesswoman, who has been recognized for embracing various musical styles and reinventing her image throughout her career. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados, Rihanna moved to the US in 2005, when she signed with Def Jam Recordings. Wikipedia
American singer, songwriter, record producer, performance artist, and actress. Interest in music from an early age, Knowles had several temporary stints as a backup dancer for Destiny's Child, which featured her elder sister, Beyoncé, among its members, before signing with her father Mathew Knowles's Music World Entertainment label. Wikipedia
Sentences forJustin Timberlake
- For example, the May 22, 2009, edition featured Justin Timberlake hosting Saturday Night Live in the center, while the then-drama between Eminem and Mariah Carey missed the target completely for being "very 2002".
- As a result of these programming changes, Justin Timberlake implored MTV to "play more damn videos!"
- Jay-Z also made an appearance on Justin Timberlake's comeback single "Suit & Tie" from his third studio album The 20/20 Experience, the song itself was produced by both Jay-Z and Timberlake's mutual friend, Timbaland.
- When CBS aired Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004, MTV was again chosen to produce the halftime show, with performances by such artists as Nelly, P. Diddy, Janet Jackson, and Justin Timberlake.
- After News Corporation's acquisition of the social networking site Myspace (which it sold in June 2011 to a consortium that included singer Justin Timberlake among its backers), some Fox O&Os launched websites with identical layouts and similar URL domains under the "MyFox" scheme (such as MyFoxDC.com for WTTG).
- In June 2011, Specific Media Group and Justin Timberlake jointly purchased the company for approximately $35 million.
- Containing R&B and urban pop influences, the songs on Hard Candy were autobiographical in nature and saw Madonna collaborating with Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams and Nate "Danja" Hills.
- The halftime show of Super Bowl XXXVIII attracted controversy, following an incident in which Justin Timberlake removed a piece of Janet Jackson's top, briefly exposing one of her breasts before the broadcast quickly cut away from the shot.
- By this time, John disliked appearing in his own music videos; the video for "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore" featured Justin Timberlake portraying a young John, and the video for "I Want Love" featured Robert Downey, Jr. lip-syncing the song.
- As noted by Entertainment Weekly, Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" helped introduce EDM sounds to top 40 radio, as it brought together variations of electronic dance music with the singer's R&B sounds.
- Justin Timberlake, who won Best Video that year for "Cry Me a River", said in his acceptance speech: "This is a travesty! I demand a recount. My grandfather raised me on Johnny Cash, and I think he deserves this more than any of us in here tonight."
- Several notable singers are from the Memphis area, including Justin Timberlake, Kirk Whalum, Three 6 Mafia, Ruth Welting and Kallen Esperian.
- Amidst media speculation, Spears confirmed she was dating NSYNC member Justin Timberlake.
- Timberlake and his production team The Y's, along with Mike Elizondo, produced and co-wrote the song "Don't Let Me Down" for Leona Lewis's second studio album, Echo, released on November 17, 2009.
- Interval and opening entertainment has included such acts as pop superstars Madonna, Justin Timberlake , Aqua and t.A.T.u. , but also violinist Vanessa-Mae and world music artists Mariza and Goran Bregović.
- In 2011, Gaga also worked with Tony Bennett on a jazz version of "The Lady Is a Tramp", with Elton John on "Hello Hello" for the animated feature film Gnomeo & Juliet, and with The Lonely Island and Justin Timberlake on "3-Way (The Golden Rule)".
- In December 1992, she was cast in The Mickey Mouse Club alongside Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, and Keri Russell.
- His third release was "Signs", featuring Justin Timberlake and Charlie Wilson, which entered the UK chart at No.
- She has also named Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Sheryl Crow, Otis Redding, Shania Twain, Brandy, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Natalie Imbruglia, Cher, and Prince as sources of inspiration.
- Another example is Justin Timberlake's 2013 album, The 20/20 Experience, which was released on March 19, 2013.
- In 2004, the Federal Communications Commission imposed a record $550,000 fine, the largest fine ever for a violation of federal decency laws, against CBS for an incident during its broadcast of Super Bowl XXXVIII in which singer Janet Jackson's right breast (which was partially covered by a piece of nipple jewelry) was briefly and accidentally exposed by guest performer Justin Timberlake at the end of a duet performance of Timberlake's 2003 single "Rock Your Body" during the halftime show (produced by then sister cable network MTV).
- Other disco-styled songs that made it into the top 40 were Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" (number one), Justin Timberlake's "Take Back the Night" (number 29), Bruno Mars' "Treasure" (number five) and Michael Jackson's posthumous release "Love Never Felt So Good" (number nine).
- Justin Timberlake was also reportedly in the running to sign Bieber but lost the bidding war to Usher.
- Many stars attended the opening night including Dick Clark, Alan Thicke, Kathy Griffin, Lance Bass, and Justin Timberlake, who hosted the television special.
- As of September 2019, artists signed to RCA Records include Britney Spears, Dave Matthews Band, G-Eazy, A$AP Rocky, Christina Aguilera, BROCKHAMPTON, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, Foo Fighters, Craig David, Becky G, Childish Gambino, Buddy Guy, Martin Garrix, H.E.R, Enrique Iglesias, Khalid, Kesha, Alicia Keys, Lykke Li, Kygo, Pentatonix, Pink, Mark Ronson, Normani, Shakira, SZA, Bryson Tiller, Gashi, Justin Timberlake, TOOL, Usher, Walk the Moon, and ZAYN.
- These included musicians such as Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Muddy Waters, Carl Perkins, Johnny Cash, Robert Johnson, W. C. Handy, B.B. King, Howlin' Wolf, Isaac Hayes, Booker T. Jones, Eric Gales, Al Green, Alex Chilton, Justin Timberlake, Three 6 Mafia, the Sylvers, Jay Reatard, Zach Myers, Aretha Franklin, and many others.
- * Justified and Stripped Tour (2003) (with Justin Timberlake)
- Through Zomba Music Publishing, BMG controlled the rights to Linkin Park, Britney Spears, Iron Maiden, 30 Seconds to Mars, R. Kelly, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Bowling for Soup, Daft Punk, Katatonia, Ne-Yo, Anthrax, Mudvayne, and Poison.
- She has also spoken fondly of singers and songwriters like Michelle Branch, Alanis Morissette, Fefe Dobson, Colbie Caillat, Beyoncé, Justin Timberlake, Pete Wentz, Lana Del Rey, and Halsey, as well as the 1960s acts The Shirelles, Doris Troy, and The Beach Boys.
- Fellow cast members included Ryan Gosling, Keri Russell, Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Justin Timberlake