People similar to or like Justin Timberlake
American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, actor, dancer, and record producer. Recipient of 10 Grammy Awards, 4 Emmy Awards, 7 American Music Awards, 3 Brit Awards, 9 Billboard Music Awards, 11 MTV Video Music Awards and 29 ASCAP Awards. Wikipedia
American entertainer Justin Timberlake has released four video albums and has been featured in thirty-seven music videos, seventeen films, fifteen television shows, and six commercials. He achieved early fame when he appeared in the Disney Channel television series The All-New Mickey Mouse Club, alongside singers Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera and actor Ryan Gosling. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake has released five studio albums, two compilation albums, three extended plays, and 40 singles (including 18 as a featured artist). Timberlake initially started his music career in 1995, as a member of boy band NSYNC. Wikipedia
American singer Justin Timberlake has embarked on five concert tours during his solo career, three of which have been worldwide and two of which have been collaborative. His 2003 debut The Justified World Tour began at intimate gigs at clubs and theatres in the United States and Australia before expanding to arenas in Europe. Wikipedia
Sentences forJustin Timberlake
- Justin Timberlake was also reportedly in the running to sign Bieber but lost the bidding war to Usher (partly because of the idea that two associated Justins would confuse the market).
- A duet between Jackson and Justin Timberlake titled "Love Never Felt So Good" was released in 2014, which made him the first artist to have a top 10 single on the US Billboard Hot 100 in five different decades when the single reached number 9.
- As a result of these programming changes, Justin Timberlake implored MTV to "play more damn videos!"
- In June 2011, Specific Media Group and Justin Timberlake jointly purchased the company for approximately $35 million.
- She performed a medley of "All for You", "Rhythm Nation", and an excerpt of "The Knowledge" before performing "Rock Your Body" alongside surprise guest Justin Timberlake.
- The halftime show of Super Bowl XXXVIII attracted controversy, following an incident in which Justin Timberlake removed a piece of Janet Jackson's top, briefly exposing one of her breasts before the broadcast quickly cut away from the shot.
- Amidst media speculation, Spears confirmed she was dating NSYNC member Justin Timberlake.
- Justin Timberlake, who won Best Video that year for "Cry Me a River", said in his acceptance speech: "This is a travesty! I demand a recount. My grandfather raised me on Johnny Cash, and I think he deserves this more than any of us in here tonight."
- Pink collaborated with several other artists in 2006 and 2007, when she opened for Justin Timberlake on the American leg of his FutureSex/LoveShow Tour.
- Brown ultimately chose Jive due to its successful work with then-young acts such as Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.
- Following Brown's arrest, several commercial ads and some TV shows featuring him were suspended, his music was withdrawn from multiple radio stations, and he withdrew from public appearances, including one at the 2009 Grammy Awards, where he was replaced by Justin Timberlake and Al Green.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Justin Timberlake