Football clubs similar to or like Juventus F.C.
Professional football club based in Turin, Piedmont, Italy, that competes in the Serie A, the top flight of Italian football. Wikipedia
Italian professional association football club based in Turin, Piedmont that competes in Serie A, the top football league in the country. Formed in 1897 as Sport Club Juventus by a group of Massimo D'Azeglio Lyceum young students and played its first competitive match on 11 March 1900, when it entered the Piedmont round of the IIIº Federal Championship. Wikipedia
Italian professional association football club based in Turin, Piedmont. Founded as Sport-Club Juventus in late 1897 by pupils from the Massimo D'Azeglio Lyceum school in Turin, among them the brothers Eugenio and Enrico Canfari, but were renamed as Foot-Ball Club Juventus two years later. Wikipedia
The history of Juventus F.C. covers over 120 years of the football from the club based in Turin, Italy (established in 1897) that would eventually become the most successful team in the history of Italian football and amongst the elite football clubs of the world. Latin for "youth". Wikipedia
Sentences forJuventus F.C.
- The city has a rich sporting heritage as the home to two historically significant football teams: Juventus F.C. (founded in 1897) and Torino F.C. (founded in 1906).
- The fee of €77.5 million (100 billion lire) for Zinedine Zidane's transfer from Juventus to Real Madrid in 2001 was the previous highest transfer fee ever paid.
- Juventus won the competition for a third time in 1993 and Internazionale kept the cup in Italy the following year.
- Sunderland's average attendance were higher over that period than perennial title challengers such as Juventus F.C. in Italy and FC Porto in Portugal.
- Sarri then left the club to become manager of Juventus and was then replaced by former Chelsea player Frank Lampard.
- For the 2014–15 season, Juventus, who were the runners-up, earned nearly €89.1 million in total, of which €30.9 million was prize money, compared with the €61.0 million earned by Barcelona, who won the tournament and were awarded €36.4 million in prize money.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Juventus F.C.