Magazines similar to or like Juxtapoz
Magazine created in 1994 by a group of artists and art collectors including Robert Williams, Fausto Vitello, C.R. Stecyk III (a.k.a. Craig Stecyk), Greg Escalante, and Eric Swenson to both help define and celebrate urban alternative and underground contemporary art. Wikipedia
Skateboarding magazine founded in January 1981 by Eric Swenson and Fausto Vitello and published by High Speed Productions, Inc. of San Francisco, US. The publication consists primarily of skateboard and music-related articles, photography, interviews and skatepark reviews. Wikipedia
Illustrated monthly, international magazine concentrating on the contemporary art world in the United States, including profiles of artists and genres, updates about art movements, show reviews and event schedules. Designed for collectors, artists, art dealers, art professionals and other readers interested in the art world. Wikipedia
- In an interview with the Juxtapoz magazine, Boneface talked about returning to create a cover for the album and his working relationship with Josh Homme.
- Sherwin wrote that O’Shea once served as editor in chief for Juxtapoz and has worked as a creative director hired by corporate art collections as a corporate liaison for acquisitions.
- Photorealism's influence and popularity continues to grow, with new books such as Juxtapoz's 2014 book entitled Hyperreal detailing current trends within the artistic genre.
- The riding was performed on site by skateboarder Lance Mountain, documented by photographer Joe Brook and published by Juxtapoz Magazine in their February 2013 issue.
- Other illustrative works by Wilkes have been published in Juxtapoz, Snicker, Mineshaft, ALARM Magazine, and TopShelfComix.com.
- Schorr’s work has been featured in many books and periodicals on the arts including Juxtapoz as well as the documentary film The Treasures of Long Gone John.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Juxtapoz