Settlements similar to or like Kabul
Capital and largest city of Afghanistan, located in the eastern section of the country. Wikipedia
The history of Afghanistan (, Tārīkh e Afġānistān; د افغانستان تاريخ,Da Afġānistān Tārīkh) as a state began in 1747 with its establishment by Ahmad Shah Durrani. Under the Achaemenid Empire, although evidence indicates that an advanced degree of urbanized culture has existed in the land since between 3000 and 2000 BCE. Wikipedia
City in Afghanistan, located in the south of the country on the Arghandab River, at an elevation of 1010 m. It is Afghanistan's second largest city after Kabul, with a population of about 614,118. Capital of Kandahar Province and also the center of the larger cultural region called Loy Kandahar. Wikipedia
- On 3 September 2019, the Taliban claimed responsibility for the suicide attack in Afghanistan's capital, targeting the Green Village Compound in Kabul.
- Urbanization has increased rapidly, particularly in the capital Kabul, due to returning refugees from Pakistan and Iran after 2001, internally displaced people, and rural migrants.
- On October 7, 2001, U.S. and British forces initiated bombing campaigns that led to the arrival of Northern Alliance troops in Kabul on November 13.
- The 3rd Division were sent to Kabul to assist in the liberation of the capital and defeat Taliban forces in the mountains.
- On 2 May 2020, Afghan authorities released at least 100 Taliban members from prison in Kabul.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kabul