Officeholders similar to or like Kamala Harris
American lawyer and politician serving as the junior United States Senator from California since 2017. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from Wisconsin since 2013. A member of the Democratic Party, she served three terms in the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 78th district, and from 1999 to 2013 represented Wisconsin's 2nd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the Junior United States Senator from Delaware since 2010. A member of the Democratic Party, he won a special election to succeed Ted Kaufman, who had been appointed to the seat when Joe Biden resigned to become Vice President of the United States. Wikipedia
American politician, lawyer and member of the Republican Party serving as the junior United States Senator from Alaska since 2015. Born in Fairview Park, Ohio, Sullivan earned degrees from Harvard University and Georgetown University, interning at the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from Kansas since 2011. A member of the Republican Party, he served as Chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee for the 113th U.S. Congress, during which he led successful Republican efforts in 2014 election, producing the first Republican Senate majority since 2006. Wikipedia
Sentences forKamala Harris
- She endorsed Kamala Harris in the United States Senate election in California, and organized a fundraiser for Harris at her home in Los Angeles in November 2016.
- California's U.S. Senators are Dianne Feinstein, a native and former mayor of San Francisco, and Kamala Harris, a native, former District Attorney from San Francisco and former Attorney General of California.
- As of August 2019, The New York Times estimated that the Sanders campaign had brought in $46 per donor, compared to $80 per donor for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, who have pursued fundraising methods focused on wealthier donors.
- This came as a surprise to many pundits, due to the potential candidacy of fellow California senator Kamala Harris, about whom Feinstein said "I'm a big fan of Sen. Harris, and I work with her. But she's brand-new here, so it takes a little bit of time to get to know somebody."
- In the United States Senate, Pasadena is represented by California's Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.
- Kamala Harris, the first black senator from California, received her bachelor's degree from Howard University.
- He donated to the campaign of Senate candidate Kamala Harris in 2015 and the Congressional campaign of Melissa Gilbert in 2016.
- During the first Democratic presidential debate, Kamala Harris criticized Biden for his comments regarding his past work with segregationist senators and his past opposition to desegregation busing that allowed black children like her to attend integrated schools.
- In the United States Senate, Burbank is represented by California's Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.
- In 2017, four Democratic Senators, including Kamala Harris, introduced a bill explicitly requiring tampons and pads to be free for female prisoners.
- According to a RealClearPolitics analysis, Sanders received the third-most most mentions on CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC between January and August 2019, trailing only Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
- During the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries, Affleck hosted a fundraiser for Cory Booker, and donated to the campaigns funds of both Booker and Kamala Harris.
- In the United States Senate, California is represented by Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.
- This placed him in a decisive second-place behind Joe Biden until Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris caught up in July.
- In an effort to curb the spread of this affliction, California Attorney General Kamala Harris and Mexico Attorney General Marisela Morales Ibáñez signed an accord in 2012 to expand prosecutions of criminals typically members of transnational gangs who engage in the trafficking of human beings between the two countries.
- His decision to appear on Fox was controversial given the Democratic National Committee's decision not to allow Fox to host any of its debates, and he was criticized by surrogates of Kamala Harris, Beto O'Rourke and Joe Biden for appearing on the network.
- In the United States Senate, it is represented by Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, and in the United States House of Representatives, it is represented by (51st district) and (53rd district).
- On November 9, 2016, Perlman announced via Facebook his intention to run for U.S. President in the 2020 election but dropped out in January 2019, instead endorsing Kamala Harris.
- In 2016, Kamala Harris (the daughter of a Tamil Indian American mother, Dr. Shyamala Gopalan Harris, and a Jamaican American father, Donald Harris ) became the first Indian-American and second African American female to serve in the United States Senate.
- In the 45th-season premiere, she appeared in a town hall sketch as Senator and presidential candidate Kamala Harris (D-CA), to the Senator's delight.
- It is represented by US Senators Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris, both Democrats.
- Redlands is represented in the United States Senate by Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.
- On June 28, 2013, the Ninth Circuit lifted its stay of the district court's ruling, enabling same-sex marriages to resume; minutes afterward, plaintiffs Perry and Stier became the first couple in California to legally wed under state law since the enactment of Proposition 8 in 2008, doing so at San Francisco City Hall at 4:45 PDT, with California's Attorney General Kamala Harris officiating at the ceremony.
- California is represented in the United States Senate by Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.
- She was succeeded by former California Attorney General Kamala Harris.
- In the United States Senate, Daly City is represented by Democrats Dianne Feinstein and Kamala Harris.
- Topics have ranged from wildlife trafficking to prison realignment to copyright reform, and prior clients include California Attorney General Kamala Harris, Governor of California Jerry Brown, the California Law Revision Commission, the U.S. Copyright Office, the U.S. Department of Energy, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and the White House Office of Management and Budget.
- In July 2017, along with Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris, Durbin was one of four senators to introduce the Dignity for Incarcerated Women Act, legislation implementing a ban on the shackling of pregnant women and mandating the Bureau of Prisons to form superior visitation policies for parents along with providing parenting classes and offering health products such as tampons and pads for free.
- Gillibrand was named as part of the "Hell-No Caucus" by Politico in 2018, along with Senators Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders, given she voted "overwhelmingly to thwart his [Trump's] nominees for administration jobs", such as with Rex Tillerson, Betsy DeVos, and Mike Pompeo; all of the Senators were considered potential 2020 presidential contenders at the time.
- Cory Booker was named as part of the "Hell-No Caucus" by Politico in 2018, along with Senators Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders, given he voted "overwhelmingly to thwart his [Trump's] nominees for administration jobs", such as with Rex Tillerson, Betsy De Vos, and Mike Pompeo; all of the Senators were considered potential 2020 presidential contenders at this point in time.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kamala Harris