Settlements similar to or like Kandhamal district
District in the state of Odisha, India. Wikipedia
Sentences forKandhamal district
- The Kandhamal district in Odisha (erstwhile a part of Phulbani district), has a fifty-five percent Khond population, and was named after the tribe.
- In 2007, 19 churches were burned by Hindu right-wingers in Odisha following conflicts between Hindus and Christians regarding Christmas celebrations in the Kandhamal district.
- The district borders with Andhra Pradesh in the south, District of Rayagada to west, District of Ganjam to East and District of Kandhamala to the North.
- One of the positive stories emerging from this phase of election was from Kandhamal district, where refugees of the 2008 Kandhamal riots came out in huge numbers to exercise their franchise.
- He did it after severely criticizing BJP's involvement in Kandhamal anti-Christian riots during 2007.
- The Revenue Divisional Commissioner (RDC) of Southern range is located at Berhampur and covers the undivided Ganjam, Koraput, Kandhamal and Kalahandi districts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kandhamal district