Bodies of water similar to or like Kankaria Lake
Second largest lake in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Wikipedia
Sentences forKankaria Lake
- On his return from Kapadvanj Kutb-ud-dín built the magnificent Hauzi Kutb or Kánkariya Tank about a mile to the south of Áhmedábád.
- Before his death, he traveled from Champaner to Baroda and then to Ahmedabad and lived at the palace at Kankaria lake.
- Bal Vatika is a children's park situated on the grounds of Kankaria Lake and also houses an amusement park.
- State Bank of India and all its associate banks used the same blue Keyhole logo said to have been inspired by Ahmedabad's Kankaria Lake.
- The lake is spread over an area of 28 acres and have a beautiful mid-lake garden just like Kankaria Lake of Ahmedabad.
- The redevelopment of the lake and the park around it is based on the renovation of Kankaria Lake in Ahmedabad.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kankaria Lake