Settlements similar to or like Kansas City, Missouri
Largest city in Missouri by population and area. Wikipedia
Central business district of Kansas City, Missouri and the Kansas City metropolitan area employment as of 2010. Between the Missouri River in the north, to 31st Street in the south; and from the Kansas–Missouri state line east to Bruce R. Watkins Drive as defined by the Downtown Council of Kansas City; the 2010 Greater Downtown Area Plan formulated by the City of Kansas City defines the Greater Downtown Area to be the city limits of North Kansas City and Missouri to the north, the Kansas–Missouri state line to the west, 31st Street to the south and Woodland Avenue to the east. Wikipedia
Sentences forKansas City, Missouri
- National World War I Museum and Memorial in Kansas City, Missouri, is a memorial dedicated to all Americans who served in World WarI.
- On May 23, 1999, Owen Hart fell to his death in Kansas City, Missouri during the Over the Edge pay-per-view event in a stunt that went wrong.
- By comparison, Fort Myers, Florida, reports thunder on 93 days per year, Kansas City on 52, and New York City on 25.
- Walter Byers, previously a part-time executive assistant, was named executive director in 1951, and a national headquarters was established in Kansas City, Missouri in 1952.
- The 160 by, 11520 ft2 scoreboard surpasses the 8736 ft2 screen that opened in 2009 at the renovated Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City as the world's largest.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kansas City, Missouri