People similar to or like Kari Lizer
American actress, writer, and producer. Wikipedia
List of American television programs by debut date from 1944 to present. Any content produced for broadcast via over-the-air, satellite, cable, or internet and typically viewed on a television set, excluding breaking news, advertisements, or trailers that are typically placed between shows. Wikipedia
American television producer, writer and director. Dearborn has written over 100 produced episodes of television, including, Beverly Hills, 90210, Eerie, Indiana, Parker Lewis Can't Lose, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Sliders, Phil of the Future and Even Stevens which he created. Wikipedia
American television writer, producer, and former attorney, known as the creator of Doogie Howser, M.D., Picket Fences, Chicago Hope, The Practice, Ally McBeal, Boston Public, Boston Legal, Harry's Law, Big Little Lies, Mr. Mercedes and Big Sky, as well as several films. One of very few screenwriters to have created shows that have aired on all four top commercial U.S. television networks . Wikipedia
Sentences forKari Lizer
- Toward the end of the first season, Matlock took on cocky law student Cassie Phillips (played by Kari Lizer) as an office worker.
- Sedgwick will play the lead role of Jean Raines in the ABC comedy pilot My Village, written by Kari Lizer.
- After its end, McCormack was cast as the lead in Kari Lizer's untitled comedy pilot on ABC.
- The New Adventures of Old Christine was created and produced by Kari Lizer as well as Andy Ackerman (who directed all 88 episodes of the series), and distributed by Warner Bros. Television.
- Call Your Mother is an American television multi-camera sitcom created by Kari Lizer that premiered on ABC on January 13, 2021, as a midseason entry in the 2020–21 television season.
- It was written by Kari Lizer and directed by series producer James Burrows.
- "Dolls and Dolls" was written by Kari Lizer and directed by series producer James Burrows.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kari Lizer