People similar to or like Karl Lagerfeld
German creative director, fashion designer, artist, photographer, and caricaturist who lived in Paris. Wikipedia
Sentences forKarl Lagerfeld
- In 1977, Karl Lagerfeld hosted the Soirée Moratoire Noir party, specifying "tenue tragique noire absolument obligatoire" (black tragic dress absolutely required).
- The designer Karl Lagerfeld, explaining why black was so popular, said: "Black is the color that goes with everything. If you're wearing black, you're on sure ground."
- Karl Lagerfeld is the latest designer to have created a collection of aluminum bottles for Coca-Cola.
- As part of the 150th anniversary, fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld created a commemorative Steinway limited edition grand piano.
- Karl Lagerfeld, the head designer for Chanel personally hired and photographed Allen for a campaign to promote a luxury line of handbags due to launch in September 2009.
- Looking for a designer who could bring the label to new heights, he persuaded Karl Lagerfeld to end his contract with fashion house Chloé.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Karl Lagerfeld