Models similar to or like Karlie Kloss
American fashion model. Wikipedia
American fashion model who initially attained success in the 1960s and 1970s and was one of the first African-American models within the fashion industry to achieve prominence as a runway model and print model. Born in New York City in 1950 to Johnny Johnston, a jazz saxophonist of Irish and Swedish ancestry, and Lady Bird Cleveland, an artist of African-American, Native-American and Irish-Scottish ancestry. Wikipedia
Sentences forKarlie Kloss
- The outfit, worn by Karlie Kloss was meant to represent November and thanksgiving, however featured a Native American headdress alongside an animal print bikini.
- By October 2018, Bravo announced that Klum and Gunn would be replaced, respectively, by supermodel Karlie Kloss and the winner of Season 4, Christian Siriano.
- In 2012, an outfit worn by model Karlie Kloss, which was reminiscent of Native American attire, sparked controversy due to its alleged stereotypical depiction of Native Americans.
- Model Karlie Kloss replaced Klum as the host, with Project Runway alumnus Christian Siriano replacing Tim Gunn as mentor of the contestants.
- Models Karlie Kloss, Karen Elson, and Hilary Rhoda; designers Nicole Miller, Cynthia Rowley, and Zac Posen; and editors Anna Wintour, Joanna Coles, and Amy Astley were all in attendance.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Karlie Kloss