Models similar to or like Karlie Kloss
American fashion model. Wikipedia
American fashion model who initially attained success in the 1960s and 1970s and was one of the first African-American models within the fashion industry to achieve prominence as a runway model and print model. Born in New York City in 1950 to Johnny Johnston, a jazz saxophonist of Irish and Swedish ancestry, and Lady Bird Cleveland, an artist of African-American, Native-American and Irish-Scottish ancestry. Wikipedia
Chinese American fashion designer from Detroit. Named one of the "Top 5 Fashion Icons of the Decade" and in 2009 earned the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America , joining the ranks of Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Diane von Furstenberg. Wikipedia
Sentences forKarlie Kloss
- The outfit, worn by Karlie Kloss was meant to represent November and thanksgiving, however featured a Native American headdress alongside an animal print bikini.
- By October 2018, Bravo announced that Klum and Gunn would be replaced, respectively, by supermodel Karlie Kloss and the winner of Season 4, Christian Siriano.
- In 2012, an outfit worn by model Karlie Kloss, which was reminiscent of Native American attire, sparked controversy due to its alleged stereotypical depiction of Native Americans.
- Model Karlie Kloss replaced Klum as the host, with Project Runway alumnus Christian Siriano replacing Tim Gunn as mentor of the contestants.
- Models Karlie Kloss, Karen Elson, and Hilary Rhoda; designers Nicole Miller, Cynthia Rowley, and Zac Posen; and editors Anna Wintour, Joanna Coles, and Amy Astley were all in attendance.
- Karlie Kloss returned as host with Project Runway alumnus Christian Siriano returning as mentor.
- Daily Front Row credited Moonves with lining up the investors, which included supermodel Karlie Kloss.
- American model Karlie Kloss followed Klum as the new host, with Season 4 winner Christian Siriano replacing Gunn as mentor.
- The scent is called 'Good Girl' and Karlie Kloss is the face of the fragrance.
- In September 2013, Smalls and fellow model Karlie Kloss appeared on a feature of Vanity Fair, which dubbed them "The New Supers".
- Top Model Karlie Kloss graced one of his numerous Vogue Russia spreads and covers.
- Organizations such as Girls Who Code, StemBox, Blossom, Engineer Girl, Girls Can Code in Afghanistan, @IndianGirlsCode, and Kode with Klossy (spearheaded by supermodel Karlie Kloss) aim to encourage women and girls to explore male-dominated STEM fields.
- Kushner started dating model Karlie Kloss in 2012.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Karlie Kloss