Nascar drivers similar to or like Kasey Kahne
American dirt track racing driver and former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forKasey Kahne
- In 2008, Kasey Kahne, was selected as a wild card via fan vote, and went on to win the race.
- In spite of high expectations, Vickers finished third in Rookie of the Year standings behind Kasey Kahne and Brendan Gaughan.
- However, Stewart had to give up the lead to future race winner Kasey Kahne in order to make pit stops.
- His best finish was a 2nd-place at Atlanta after Kasey Kahne passed him for the lead with fresh tires on the second Green-White-Checkered attempt.
- After rain caused the race to be ended early, Earnhardt finished 3rd with Kasey Kahne winning the race.
- 88 team then had two bad weeks, with a 30th-place finish at Watkins Glen due to a late race crash with Kasey Kahne.
- He finished poorly at Richmond after wrecking his primary car in practice, and was displaced in the top ten by Kasey Kahne.
- At the Coca-Cola 600, Harvick took the lead on the last cycle of pit stops and held off Kasey Kahne to win his 2nd 600.
- Gordon passed teammate Kasey Kahne with 17 laps to go to win, breaking a tie with teammate Jimmie Johnson for most wins in the event, and tied with former Formula One driver Michael Schumacher for the most wins at Indianapolis.
- The next day in the Daytona 500, Stewart's day ended on lap 35, when he was caught up an early crash with Kevin Harvick and Kasey Kahne; this would allow him finish 41st.
- In the 2013 NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race, Johnson won his record fourth All-Star race after a fast pit stop allowed him to start the final 10-lap sprint in second, and later passed Kasey Kahne for the victory.
- At Kansas, he led nine laps and finished third behind Matt Kenseth and Kasey Kahne.
- Kasey Kahne and his crew chief Kenny Francis were picked up from Red Bull Racing Team to run the No.
- 56 from competition; Johnny Benson, Jr. and Kasey Kahne drove the No.
- While running close to the lead and leading a couple laps, Edwards tangled with Kasey Kahne with less than 20 laps to go.
- By 2010, RPM's continued operation was put into question when lead driver Kasey Kahne announced his departure by the end of the season for Red Bull Racing Team.
- Despite a second-place finish in his Budweiser Duel in a photo finish against Matt Kenseth and Kasey Kahne, Harvick failed post-race inspection, and his Duel finish was disallowed.
- He held off Kasey Kahne for a third time to win his fifth race of the year.
- Martin parted ways with Hendrick Motorsports at the end of the 2011 season, with Kasey Kahne taking over the No.
- To replace Allmendinger, RPM signed Aric Almirola, who had replaced Kasey Kahne in the 9 car at the end of the 2010 season.
- In the race Montoya gradually slipped back and grew frustrated with crew chief Brian Pattie as the car was getting tighter and tighter, Kasey Kahne and Montoya made contact when the 9 car got loose and its splitter touched the 42's right rear tire.
- Elliott was replaced by rookie driver Kasey Kahne, a successful open-wheel racer just starting to gain respect in the Busch Series, who left a development contract with Ford to sign with Evernham's Dodge team for the 2004 season.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kasey Kahne