Models similar to or like Kate Moss
English model and businesswoman. Wikipedia
English model. Cummings has appeared on covers of Dazed & Confused, i-D, Sunday Times Style Magazine and Vogue Italia and has appeared in editorials for Dazed & Confused, i-D, Interview, Sunday Times Style Magazine, V magazine, Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Japan, Vogue UK and W Magazine. Wikipedia
Sentences forKate Moss
- Kate Moss sang professionally for the first time with single "Some Velvet Morning", a version of the Lee Hazlewood/Nancy Sinatra song.
- He was also arrested in New York City in 1994 after causing significant damage to his room at The Mark Hotel, where he was staying with Kate Moss, his then-girlfriend.
- Magazine and television promotions sometimes featured Wahlberg exclusively or accompanied by model Kate Moss.
- Coleridge could see the red door of the then new church from his last residence across the green, where he lived with a doctor he had hoped might cure him (in a house owned today by Kate Moss).
- This reality was paved by models such as Kate Moss and Stella Tennant who provided a more consistent look for the runway.
- Shulman was known for developing collector's issues of British Vogue, such as the 'Gold Millennium Issue' where celebrities and supermodels such as Kate Moss featured on the cover.
- From 1994 until 1998, he was in a relationship with English supermodel Kate Moss.
- With the addition of newcomer Kate Moss, they were collectively known as the "Big Six".
- Kate Moss became its poster child through her ads for Calvin Klein.
- The model Kate Moss was featured on the album cover.
- In May 2009, Jacobs co-hosted, with fashion model Kate Moss, a "model and muse"-themed gala for the New York City Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute.
- In early 1995, he attended model Kate Moss's 21st birthday party at The Viper Room in Los Angeles, where he suffered a drug overdose.
- In July 2013, Osbourne became engaged to Matthew Mosshart, a chef whom she met at the 2011 wedding of model Kate Moss to Jamie Hince.
- (The show also featured Kate Moss and Erin O'Connor).
- Towards the end of his life he did a nude portrait of model Kate Moss.
- Dubbed by some publications as "the new Kate Moss", Miller has been closely associated with the style of fashion that became known as boho chic, and is sometimes credited for bringing it into the mainstream.
- McQueen was known for his lavish, unconventional runway shows: a recreation of a shipwreck for his spring 2003 collection; spring 2005's human chess game; and his autumn 2006 show "Widows of Culloden", which featured a life-sized hologram of supermodel Kate Moss dressed in yards of rippling fabric.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kate Moss