People similar to or like Kate Winslet
English actress. Wikipedia
List of awards and nominations received by the English actress Kate Winslet. Youngest person to acquire six Academy Award nominations, with seven nominations in total, and won the Academy Award for Best Actress for The Reader . Wikipedia
British Academy Film Award presented annually by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts to recognize an actress who has delivered an outstanding leading performance in a film. Note: Between 1964–1973, several actresses were nominated for multiple performances in a single year, these each count as one nomination. Wikipedia
First awarded by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association in 1944 for a performance in a motion picture released in the previous year. Actress in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture". Wikipedia
British actress and politician. She has won the Academy Award for Best Actress twice, receiving the first for her role as Gudrun Brangwen in the romantic drama film Women in Love (1970) and the second for her role as Vickie Allessio in the romantic comedy film A Touch of Class (1973). Wikipedia
American actress, political activist, environmentalist, and former fashion model. Recipient of various accolades including two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, the Honorary Golden Lion, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award. Wikipedia
Sentences forKate Winslet
- Critics highly praised Carrey's portrayal of Joel Barish, in addition to the performance of his co-star Kate Winslet, who received an Oscar nomination.
- Dench shared her role with Kate Winslet, both actresses portraying Murdoch at different phases of her life.
- After replacing Kate Winslet with Johansson for the role, Allen changed the character's nationality from British to American.
- Preparing for the film's nude scenes, she watched the work of the actresses Kate Winslet and Penélope Cruz who, in her opinion, have done nudity with sensitivity and dignity.
- The film is structured as an epic and makes frequent use of flashbacks to highlight elements not made explicit in the play: Hamlet's sexual relationship with Kate Winslet's Ophelia, for example, or his childhood affection for Yorick (played by Ken Dodd).
- Kate Winslet and Gloria Stuart were also nominees.
- Jackson hired actresses Melanie Lynskey and Kate Winslet in the roles of Parker and Hulme.
- Flushed Away co-starred Kate Winslet and Ian McKellen (Jackman's fourth time working with him).
- Jackman appeared alongside Kate Winslet in Movie 43, an ensemble comedy, in January 2013.
- In April 2011, Branson appeared on CNN's Mainsail with Kate Winslet.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kate Winslet