Topics similar to or like Kathiawar
Peninsula, near the far north of India's west coast, of about 23500 sqmi bordering the Arabian Sea. Wikipedia
Region of the northern Indian Ocean bounded on the north by Pakistan, Iran, and the Gulf of Oman, on the west by the Gulf of Aden, Guardafui Channel and the Arabian Peninsula, on the southeast by the Laccadive Sea, on the southwest by the Somali Sea, and on the east by India. 3,862,000 km2 and its maximum depth is 4,652 meters (15,262 ft). Wikipedia
- Gujarat is a state on the western coast of India with a coastline of 1600 km – most of which lies on the Kathiawar peninsula – and a population of 60.4 million.
- They settled first at Diu in Kathiawar but soon moved to South Gujarāt, where they remained for about 800 years as a small agricultural community.
- The Koli people originated in Kathiawar and Central Gujarat, and according to some sources they brought their goddess Mumba with them from Kathiawar (Gujarat), where she is still worshipped.
- It is now under the newly formed district of Devbhoomi Dwarka at the western end of the Saurashtra (Kathiawar) peninsula, facing the Arabian Sea.
- The descendants of the other brothers founded states in Kathiawar.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kathiawar