Officeholders similar to or like Katie Porter
American law professor, attorney, and politician serving as the U.S. Representative for California's 45th congressional district since 2019. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for California's 49th congressional district since 2019, which covers most of northern coastal San Diego County, as well as a portion of southern Orange County. Environmental attorney by occupation, he was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in the 2018 election. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for California's 30th congressional district since 2013. A member of the Democratic Party, he first entered Congress in 1997; Sherman represented California's 24th congressional district for three terms and California's 27th congressional district for five terms. Wikipedia
Held on November 3, 2020, to elect the 53 U.S. Representatives from the state of California, one from each of the state's 53 congressional districts. The elections coincided with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States House of Representatives, elections to the United States Senate, and various state and local elections. Wikipedia
American politician, lawyer, and academic serving as the U.S. Representative from California's 17th congressional district since 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, he defeated eight-term incumbent Democratic Representative Mike Honda in the general election on November 8, 2016, after first running for the same seat in 2014. Wikipedia
Sentences forKatie Porter
- She described sheltering in place in Representative Katie Porter's office and preparing for what she believed would be an assault by rioters on their offices.
- In 2020, two U.S. Representatives Katie Porter and Jesús "Chuy" García proposed a bill to Congress aiming to restrain BlackRock and other so-called shadow banks.
- The incumbent is Democrat Katie Porter, who flipped the district and was elected with 52.1% of the vote in 2018.
- U.S. Representative Katie Porter later introduced legislation that would require all loans under the PPP to be made public.
- She and Democrat Katie Porter advanced out of the top-two primary in June 2018.
- On October 1, 2020, Bradway testified before the House Oversight Committee and was excoriated by Rep. Katie Porter (D. Cal) for his considerable compensation.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Katie Porter