Nascar teams similar to or like Kaulig Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
Sentences forKaulig Racing
- On March 21, 2019, Kaulig Racing announced Allmendinger would join the team's No. 10 car for a part-time Xfinity Series schedule.
- He transitioned to a part-time schedule in NASCAR in 2019, joining Kaulig Racing for a two-race Xfinity slate in 2019 at Richmond and Las Vegas.
- In April 2019, Cassill returned to JD Motorsports for the Talladega Xfinity race, driving the No. 4 as usual driver Ross Chastain was with Kaulig Racing for the event.
- For the other three races of the schedule – Daytona in February, Chicagoland in June, and Texas in November – Chastain announced he would join Kaulig Racing, driving the organization's No. 10 entry.
- On December 1, 2018, it was announced that Haley signed a multi-year deal to drive the No. 11 full-time for Kaulig Racing in 2019, replacing Ryan Truex.
- He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kaulig Racing