Golfers similar to or like Keegan Bradley
American professional golfer who competes on the PGA Tour. Wikipedia
Professional golfer from Northern Ireland who currently plays on the PGA Tour Champions and has previously played on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won 21 tournaments worldwide on a number of golf's main tours including the European Tour, the PGA Tour, the Sunshine Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. Wikipedia
Sentences forKeegan Bradley
- Mickelson holed a 27-foot birdie putt on the final regulation hole to force a playoff alongside Haas and Keegan Bradley.
- He went on to finish third in the tournament behind the winner Matt Every and Keegan Bradley after a poor four-over-par 76 in the final round.
- After his nearest challenger, Keegan Bradley, made triple bogey on the 15th, Dufner had a five-stroke advantage with four holes to play.
- He defeated Keegan Bradley 2&1 to help Europe win 14½-13½.
- Donaldson secured the winning point for Europe in the 2014 Ryder Cup, with a wedge shot onto the 15th green, beating Keegan Bradley 4 & 3.
- He got chased down by Keegan Bradley and held just a one-shot advantage, as the pair walked up the 17th.
- In May 2013, Bae won his first PGA Tour event at the HP Byron Nelson Championship, beating Keegan Bradley by two strokes.
- Welshman Jamie Donaldson played the winning shot when his second to the 15th hole landed less than 2 feet from the hole and Keegan Bradley conceded the hole.
- Keegan Bradley made an eagle of his own on 12 after knocking the approach to two feet to tie Dufner for the lead at −9.
- At the 2012 WGC-Bridgestone Invitational, Furyk led after the first three rounds and looked set to win the championship as he held a one-stroke lead going into the final hole, but a double-bogey cost him the title to Keegan Bradley.
- Palmer entered the final round leading by one stroke, but as the final round progressed in windy conditions he had to hole a birdie putt on the last to enter a playoff with Keegan Bradley.
- He was also the ninth player in PGA Championship history to win the tournament at their first attempt, the most recent being Keegan Bradley in 2011.
- In December, he won the World Challenge, beating Keegan Bradley by three shots.
- He was also runner-up in the 2011 PGA Championship, losing a playoff to Keegan Bradley.
- Afterward, Keegan Bradley and several other professional golfers good-naturedly mocked Dufner through Twitter and other social media, and "Dufnering" rapidly became a popular phenomenon.
- Defending champion Keegan Bradley finished in a tie for 3rd after a final-round 68.
- He came from two strokes back on the final day to hold the clubhouse lead and force both Phil Mickelson and Keegan Bradley to hole lengthy birdie putts on the last hole to ensure a playoff.
- Keegan Bradley won his only major championship in a three-hole playoff over Jason Dufner on the Highlands Course; Dufner won the title two years later.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Keegan Bradley