Companies similar to or like Kellogg's
American multinational food manufacturing company headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Wikipedia
American multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. The company wholly owns GEICO, Duracell, Dairy Queen, BNSF, Lubrizol, Fruit of the Loom, Helzberg Diamonds, Long & Foster, FlightSafety International, Pampered Chef, Forest River, and NetJets, and also owns 38.6% of Pilot Flying J; and significant minority holdings in public companies Kraft Heinz Company (26.7%), American Express (17.6%), The Coca-Cola Company (9.32%), Bank of America (11.65%), and Apple (5.4%). Wikipedia
American multinational food processing and commodities trading corporation founded in 1902 and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The company operates more than 270 plants and 420 crop procurement facilities worldwide, where cereal grains and oilseeds are processed into products used in food, beverage, nutraceutical, industrial, and animal feed markets worldwide. Wikipedia
American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California, operational headquarters in Manhattan, and managerial offices throughout the United States and overseas. National bank Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., which is incorporated in Delaware and designates its main office as Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Wikipedia
- In 2001, Kellogg's launched a brand of cereal called "Bart Simpson Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch", which was available for a limited time.
- In 1982, at the insistence of the Kellogg Company, the city annexed Battle Creek Township, nearly doubling the city's population.
- Other advertising appearances included television commercials for Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Commonwealth Bank of Australia, and Planters nuts.
- On December 10, 2013, Kellogg's announced layoffs for more than 509 workers at a cereal manufacture plant in London.
- Kellogg's cereal is based in Battle Creek, Michigan and processes many locally grown foods.
- In the United Kingdom the characters of Buttercup and Mojo Jojo were given away in Kellogg's cereal boxes as part of the Cartoon Network Wobble Heads in 2003.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kellogg's