Nascar drivers similar to or like Ken Schrader
American professional racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forKen Schrader
- After contacting the Marlin car, Earnhardt's car suddenly veered right and slammed hard into the retaining wall in turn four along with Ken Schrader.
- The change helped slow the cars down several mph. On the final lap, Ken Schrader flipped upside-down in the tri-oval as the field crossed the finish line.
- Earnhardt Sr. shot up the track into the outside wall behind Waltrip and his son and collected Ken Schrader in the process.
- He is a first cousin once removed to fellow driver Ken Schrader, who told Edwards early in his racing career to get dirt track experience before going to Cup; he would later take the advice.
- In 1988, Ken Schrader took over the ride, winning the pole at the season opening Daytona 500.
- Custer had finished 8th in the K&N Pro Series East standings in 2013 driving for Ken Schrader with sponsorship from Haas, including two wins at Iowa and Loudon.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ken Schrader