Nascar drivers similar to or like Ken Schrader
American professional racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forKen Schrader
- After contacting the Marlin car, Earnhardt's car suddenly veered right and slammed hard into the retaining wall in turn four along with Ken Schrader.
- Earnhardt Sr. shot up the track into the outside wall behind Waltrip and his son and collected Ken Schrader in the process.
- He is a first cousin once removed to fellow driver Ken Schrader, who told Edwards early in his racing career to get dirt track experience before going to Cup; he would later take the advice.
- In 1988, Ken Schrader took over the ride, winning the pole at the season opening Daytona 500.
- Tifft selected 36 as his racing number to honor his mentor Ken Schrader, who raced with that number in the Winston Cup Series from 2000 to 2002.
- He capped his season in the latter series with a last-lap pass of veteran Ken Schrader for the Phoenix victory.
- He collided with Ken Schrader after making small contact with Sterling Marlin and hit the outside wall head-on.
- 67 Smith Brothers Racing Dodge for Ken Schrader, Bryan Reffner, C.W. Smith, and Johnny Benson, Jr..
- Custer had finished 8th in the K&N Pro Series East standings in 2013 driving for Ken Schrader with sponsorship from Haas, including two wins at Iowa and Loudon.
- Ken Schrader and Mike Wallace ran one race apice in 2008.
- The Woods announced that veteran Ken Schrader would drive the No.
- After Ken Schrader finished 33rd at Auto Club, the team became locked into the Top 35 in owner points despite failing to make Bristol with Schrader.
- JTG Daugherty attempted to make their Cup Series debut in the third race of 2007 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with Ken Schrader behind the wheel of the Ore-Ida Ford, a second car to the Wood Brothers' No.
- On the final lap, Ken Schrader flipped upside-down in the tri-oval as the field crossed the finish line.
- Ken Schrader, after having been treated and released from the infield care center following the crash (his car was hit by Earnhardt's during the crash), informed Waltrip that Earnhardt had been taken to Halifax Medical Center, 2 miles from the speedway, where Earnhardt was pronounced dead at 5:16 PM EST.
- Ken Schrader returned to the No.
- Ken Schrader drove in at least 9 2012 races with sponsorship from Federated Auto Parts.
- The team has fielded cars in the past for many NASCAR drivers, including Hall of Famers Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Terry Labonte, Darrell Waltrip and Benny Parsons and other notables such as Geoff Bodine, Tim Richmond, Ricky Rudd, Ken Schrader, Ricky Craven, Joe Nemechek, Kyle Busch, Casey Mears, Brian Vickers, Kasey Kahne, and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- MB2 then signed four-time winner Ken Schrader.
- To help the colors get votes, Ken Schrader and his MB2 Motorsports team, who was sponsored by M&M's at the time, ran four paint schemes during the 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup Series season representing the promotion (one for aqua, one for pink, one for purple, and another one with all three colors on the car).
- After his first NASCAR Cup Series win at Talladega in May 2017, Stenhouse became one of only eight drivers to have won in the NASCAR Cup Series as well as in the USAC Silver Crown, National Sprint Car, and National Midget series, joining Mario Andretti, A. J. Foyt, Jeff Gordon, Kyle Larson, Ryan Newman, Ken Schrader, and Tony Stewart.
- For 2012, FAS Lane Racing ran full-time in 2012 with Terry Labonte running 4 races with C&J Energy as the sponsor, Mike Bliss running 7 races with U.S. Chrome and Air National Guard as the sponsors, Ken Schrader running in 9 races with Federated Auto Parts as the sponsor, Boris Said running in 2 races, Reed Sorenson in select races, and other select drivers and sponsors for the remaining 13 races.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ken Schrader