Nascar drivers similar to or like Ken Schrader
American professional racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
Sentences forKen Schrader
- After contacting the Marlin car, Earnhardt's car suddenly veered right and slammed hard into the retaining wall in turn four along with Ken Schrader.
- The change helped slow the cars down several mph. On the final lap, Ken Schrader flipped upside-down in the tri-oval as the field crossed the finish line.
- Earnhardt Sr. shot up the track into the outside wall behind Waltrip and his son and collected Ken Schrader in the process.
- He is a first cousin once removed to fellow driver Ken Schrader, who told Edwards early in his racing career to get dirt track experience before going to Cup; he would later take the advice.
- In 1988, Ken Schrader took over the ride, winning the pole at the season opening Daytona 500.
- Custer had finished 8th in the K&N Pro Series East standings in 2013 driving for Ken Schrader with sponsorship from Haas, including two wins at Iowa and Loudon.
- Ken Schrader returned to the No. 21 replacing Elliott at a testing session at Talladega Superspeedway due to the team being back in the top 35 in owner's points.
- He collided with Ken Schrader after making small contact with Sterling Marlin and hit the outside wall head-on.
- He capped his season in the latter series with a last-lap pass of veteran Ken Schrader for the Phoenix victory.
- Ken Schrader was tucked in closely behind Earnhardt in second place, while Sterling Marlin was in third.
- Ken Schrader drove in at least 9 2012 races with sponsorship from Federated Auto Parts.
- JTG Daugherty attempted to make their Cup Series debut in the third race of 2007 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with Ken Schrader behind the wheel of the Ore-Ida Ford, a second car to the Wood Brothers' No. 21, but the team failed to qualify for the race.
- 31. Ken Schrader
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ken Schrader