Nascar teams similar to or like Ken Schrader Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes part-time in the ARCA Menards Series, fielding the No. 52 for Natalie Decker. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver. He last competed full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 15 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Premium Motorsports and part-time in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, driving the No. 30 Toyota Tundras for On Point Motorsports. Wikipedia
69th season of the ARCA Menards Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Lucas Oil 200 on February 13 and will end with the Speediatrics 150 at Kansas Speedway on either October 23 or 24. Wikipedia
Sentences forKen Schrader Racing
- After the season, Hessert departed for Ken Schrader Racing, where he would spend the next two seasons before returning to Cunningham for 2013.
- Sargeant finished outside of the top ten only twice and finished second in the championship standings to Ken Schrader Racing driver Austin Theriault.
- Midway through the season, he left for the Truck series, driving the No. 52 Purolator-sponsored Chevrolet Silverado for Ken Schrader Racing.
- Austin Theriault, driving for the Ken Schrader Racing team, won the drivers' championship on the strength of seven wins.
- Reddick made his debut in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in April 2013, driving for Ken Schrader Racing at Rockingham Speedway; he was involved in an accident during the race, and finished 30th.
- In 2014, Tifft signed with Ken Schrader Racing to run select ARCA and K&N East races.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ken Schrader Racing