Nascar drivers similar to or like Kenny Wallace
American race car driver and former reporter for Fox NASCAR. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forKenny Wallace
- Busch finished 10th out of 10 Chase drivers, but Kenny Wallace stepped in to drive the #97 car to an 8th-place finish in the owner's points race.
- This claim later proved to be false, but by this time, Roush Racing responded two days later by suspending Busch for the remainder of the season and replacing him with Kenny Wallace for the final two races.
- Harvick was banned from the Cup Series race the next day, with Kenny Wallace replacing him.
- With RAB lacking a sponsor for regular driver Kenny Wallace and MWR unable to afford fielding the Nationwide team, the two teams formed a partnership to have Pastrana run in his previously assigned 7 races.
- In the meantime, Kenny Wallace was brought in to take over the Havoline Ford for the remainder of the 1994 season.
- 2. The #87 Denver Mattress car driven by Kenny Wallace as well as the #08 car without a driver were withdrawn earlier in the week.''
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kenny Wallace