Topics similar to or like Kentucky Speedway
1.5 mi tri-oval speedway in Sparta, Kentucky, which has hosted ARCA, NASCAR and Indy Racing League racing annually since it opened in 2000. Wikipedia
1.058 mi oval speedway located in Loudon, New Hampshire, which has hosted NASCAR racing annually since 1990, as well as the longest-running motorcycle race in North America, the Loudon Classic. Often converted into a 1.6 mi road course, which includes much of the oval. Wikipedia
Sentences forKentucky Speedway
- The Kentucky Speedway is just outside the officially defined Midwest, but is linked with the region because the track is located in the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
- Earnhardt finished fifth in Cup Series points in 2013, after winning two poles (at Kentucky Speedway and Dover International Speedway), and posting five-second-place finishes.
- On July 11, 2015, Busch won at Kentucky, making him only 87 points from breaking the top 30 in points, and be eligible to enter the Chase.
- The race was given to Kentucky Speedway, another track owned by SMI, giving that track its long-awaited and desired Cup race, the Quaker State 400.
- At Kentucky, Keselowski won the rain-shortened Nationwide race, but in the Sprint Cup race, he was tagged on lap 47 by Kurt Busch, causing a seven car wreck, and he finished 34th.
- Cassill attempted three races (failing to qualify at Talladega) with two top ten starts but finishes of 38th at Kentucky and 32nd at Pocono.
- Busch would then win three consecutive races – Kentucky, New Hampshire, and Indianapolis – with four total wins across a five race span.
- The next week at Kentucky Speedway, Busch won the Xfinity race at Kentucky.
- From 2011 onward, this has been Atlanta's only race date as its spring race was moved to Kentucky Speedway and run later in the year.
- Additionally, he is the only driver to win four straight spring races at Richmond International Raceway (2009–2012), and was also the inaugural winner of the first Cup Series race at Kentucky Speedway, in 2011.
- Logano made his 200th cup series start at Kentucky Speedway on June 28 at the age of 24.
- Kanaan then dominated the following race, the Meijer Indy 300 at Kentucky Speedway, as he qualified on the pole position and led 131 of 200 laps on his way to victory.
- Patrick took her first career pole position at the season's eighth race at Kansas Speedway, becoming the second woman in IndyCar Series history to achieve the feat after Sarah Fisher in 2002.
- On September 27, 2020 rumors arose that Chicagoland Speedway as well as Kentucky Speedway would lose their NASCAR races in 2021, which was officially confirmed by the speedway two days later on September 29.
- Also, both weekends will now be triple headers (Cup, Truck, and Xfinity Series), moving the October stand alone race for the Truck Series at LVMS to the spring weekend, and moving the stand-alone Xfinity race from the Kentucky Speedway to the fall weekend.
- Logano's first major NASCAR win came during the Meijer 300 at Kentucky Speedway in just his third start in the 2008 Nationwide Series.
- Kanaan's best finish after Indianapolis was a 3rd-place finish at the Meijer Indy 300 presented by Red Baron and Edy's at Kentucky Speedway.
- The 2020 race was canceled and replaced by a date at Kentucky Speedway due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The new race that Las Vegas Motor Speedway acquired from Kentucky Speedway took Chicagoland's former spot.
- He got his first top-10 and top-five by placing fifth at the Kentucky Speedway.
- He also won at Homestead, Texas, Nashville, Edmonton and Kentucky, a record equalling six wins for a season in the series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kentucky Speedway