Former nascar teams similar to or like Kevin Harvick Incorporated
NASCAR team owned by NASCAR Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick and his wife DeLana, who herself is the daughter of former Busch Series driver John Linville. Wikipedia
Pickup truck racing series owned and operated by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, and is the only series in NASCAR to race modified-production pickup trucks. One of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Nationwide Series, the Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina co-owned by Texas businessman Steve Turner and North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr.. Wikipedia
Sentences forKevin Harvick Incorporated
- Kyle Busch scored 6 wins over the course of the season and the 18 truck finished second in the owners championship to the Kevin Harvick Incorporated No. 2 truck.
- During 2006 and 2007, Fellows drove the No. 33 Busch series car for Kevin Harvick Incorporated, driving the road course races in Mexico City, Montreal, and Watkins Glen.
- Harvick is the former owner of Kevin Harvick Incorporated, a race team that fielded cars in the Xfinity and Camping World Truck Series between 2004 and 2011.
- The team proceeded to expand to two trucks for the 2010 season, with Ricky Carmichael and Buescher, and formed a technical alliance with Kevin Harvick Incorporated.
- In addition to his Cup rides in 2005, Raines drove part-time for Kevin Harvick Incorporated in the No. 33 Yard Man/Outdoor Channel Chevrolet Monte Carlo in the Busch Series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kevin Harvick Incorporated