Settlements similar to or like Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
One of the four provinces of Pakistan. Wikipedia
The administrative units of Pakistan refers to the subnational administrative divisions that play a role in the governance of Pakistan. Composed of four provinces and one federal territory: the provinces of Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and the federally-administered Islamabad Capital Territory. Wikipedia
Armed conflict involving Pakistan, and armed militant groups such as the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan , Jundallah, Lashkar-e-Islam (LeI), TNSM, al-Qaeda, and their Central Asian allies such as the ISIL–Khorasan (ISIL), Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, East Turkistan Movement, Emirate of Caucasus, and elements of organized crime. The armed conflict began in 2004 when tensions rooted in the Pakistan Army's search for al-Qaeda fighters in Pakistan's mountainous Waziristan area (in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas) escalated into armed resistance. Wikipedia
Sentences forKhyber Pakhtunkhwa
- The highway and motorway system depends mainly on north–south links connecting the southern ports to the populous provinces of Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
- Pakistan's North-West Frontier Province became a base for the anti-Soviet Afghan fighters, with the province's influential Deobandi ulama playing a significant role in encouraging and organising the 'jihad'.
- The Frontier Corps serves the similar purpose in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, and the Balochistan.
- Pashto is the provincial language of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The first attempt on his life was during partition in 1947 while he was visiting North-West Frontier Province (now in Pakistan) in a car.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa