Settlements similar to or like Killingly, Connecticut
Town in Windham County, Connecticut, United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forKillingly, Connecticut
- The Connecticut Turnpike officially ends at US 6 (Danielson Pike) in Killingly, which continues on towards Providence, Rhode Island.
- SR 695 is the 4.49 mi unsigned portion of the turnpike from I-395 in Plainfield to US 6 at the Rhode Island state line in Killingly.
- Tiffany was born on February 15, 1812, in Killingly, Connecticut, the son of Chloe (Draper) and Comfort Tiffany.
- In January, 2020 the school board of Killingly High School, Killingly, Connecticut, now with a Republican majority, voted to reinstate the Redmen mascot.
- Emma Curtis Hopkins was born Josephine Emma Curtis in Killingly, Connecticut, in 1849 to Rufus Curtis and Lydia Phillips Curtis.
- His grandson, Samuel Converse, was among the first settlers of Killingly, Connecticut where his house, built in 1712 still stands today.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Killingly, Connecticut