Streets similar to or like King George Boulevard
Major arterial road in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. Wikipedia
Neighbourhood in the Whalley town centre of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, that stretches south from the Fraser River to King George Boulevard. The neighbourhood consists of all the low-lying area between the Port Mann Bridge in the east and the Pattullo Bridge in the west. Wikipedia
Sentences forKing George Boulevard
- Fraser Health also declared a COVID-19 outbreak at Platinum Athletic Club at King George Boulevard, after 42 customers tested positive between October 21 and November 7.
- This provided a much safer path to the river compared to the steep, winding Old Yale Road, and the new road later became part of King George Boulevard.
- In 2013, the First Nation threatened legal action if the City of Surrey approved construction of a $100 million casino (a developer's proposal eventually refused by city council) near King George Boulevard a few kilometres away from the reserve.
- The station also serves the Bridgeview neighbourhood of Whalley, and the interchange between King George Boulevard and Scott Road is located to the north of the station.
- The station is located at the corner of King George Boulevard and 100 Avenue, just north of Fraser Highway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: King George Boulevard