Nascar drivers similar to or like Kirk Shelmerdine
American stock car racing driver and former championship-winning crew chief for Dale Earnhardt. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forKirk Shelmerdine
- At the end of the year, longtime crew chief Kirk Shelmerdine left to become a driver.
- JRR started 2002 by switching to Ford and Kirk Shelmerdine finishing 31st at Daytona.
- In 2008, Kirk Shelmerdine drove the No. 28 at Daytona with sponsorship from Lilly Trucking of Virginia in a one race deal for Daytona.
- One surprise of this race was Kirk Shelmerdine, who finished 20th.
- 74), Kirk Shelmerdine (No.
- 00), Kirk Shelmerdine (No.
- 59. Kirk Shelmerdine
- 37), Kirk Shelmerdine (No.
- Failed to qualify: Mike Skinner (#23), Kirk Shelmerdine (#27)
- Failed to qualify: Kirk Shelmerdine (#72)
- Failed to qualify: Stanton Barrett (#94), Kirk Shelmerdine (#72)
- 60), Kirk Shelmerdine (No.
- 80), Kirk Shelmerdine (No.
- 11), Kirk Shelmerdine (No.
- 59), Kirk Shelmerdine (No.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kirk Shelmerdine