Companies similar to or like Kmart
American big box department store chain headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, United States. Wikipedia
American chain of department stores founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1892, and reincorporated by Richard Sears and Julius Rosenwald in 1906. Formerly based at the Sears Tower in Chicago and currently headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, the operation began as a mail ordering catalog company and began opening retail locations in 1925. Wikipedia
American chain of luxury department stores owned by the Neiman Marcus Group, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The company also owns the Bergdorf Goodman department stores and operates a direct marketing division, Neiman Marcus Direct, which operates catalog and online operations under the Horchow, Neiman Marcus, and Bergdorf Goodman names. Wikipedia
American chain of discount department stores headquartered in Dublin, California. Largest off-price retailer in the U.S.; as of 2018, Ross operates 1,483 stores in 37 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and Guam, covering much of the country, but with no presence in New England, New York, northern New Jersey, Alaska, Puerto Rico and areas of the Midwest. Wikipedia
American company based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois that specializes in developing and manufacturing mattresses. Founded in 1931 in Illinois as Sleeper, Inc. by 13 mattress manufacturers who licensed the Serta name; subsequently eight independent licensees acting like a cooperative owned the company. Wikipedia
American retail company that sold home appliances, lawn and garden equipment, apparel, mattresses, sporting goods, and tools. The company had four subsidiary store formats: Sears Hometown, Sears Outlet, Sears Hardware and Appliance, and Sears Home Appliance Showrooms. Wikipedia
- Within days of the single's release, the group announced the PopMart Tour with a press conference in the lingerie section of a Kmart department store.
- While it was the third-largest retailer in the United States, Walmart was more profitable than rivals Kmart and Sears by the late 1980s.
- She also introduced the "Nicki Minaj Collection" clothing line for Kmart, composed of clothing, accessories and housewares.
- The summer after his 15th birthday, Tarantino was grounded by his mother for shoplifting Elmore Leonard's novel The Switch from Kmart.
- USD in 2005 – now Macy's, and the merger between Kmart Holding Corp and Sears Roebuck & Co with a value of US$10.9 billion in 2004.
- In addition, for the first time in history, CBS became the first broadcast network to partner with a national retailer (in this case, Kmart) to encourage viewership, with the "CBS/Kmart Get Ready Giveaway".
- Through the 1980s, Sears was the largest retailer in the United States; Walmart and Kmart surpassed Sears in sales in 1990.
- In 2005, the company was bought by the management of the American big box chain Kmart, which formed Sears Holdings upon completion of the merger.
- The oldest, Grand Cities Mall, is on South Washington Street and contains mainly small, locally owned stores as well as a Kmart.
- Subsequently, Mansell was due to sign autographs at a K-mart store (the primary sponsor of his car), but because of a lack of demand the event was cancelled.
- Kmart Canada was acquired in 1998 and merged with Zellers.
- Walmart and Kmart have followed Target's lead by signing exclusive designers to their stores as well.
- The line was distributed by Target in the U.S., Kmart in Australia, Zellers in Canada, and Edgars Stores in South Africa from March 2004 onwards.
- Wal-Mart and Kmart later announced they would pull The Fat of the Land off their shelves.
- Ironically, O'Donnell at that time was a multi-million dollar paid spokesperson for 5 years for Kmart, which was the largest volume firearms retailer in the United States.
- In addition, "Red Five" fit well into the livery of his Indy car, as Newman Haas's main sponsors Texaco and Kmart both shared corporate colors of black, white and red.
- Adams played Smart in a 1989 TV commercial for Kmart.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kmart