Settlements similar to or like Knoxville, Tennessee
City in, and the county seat of, Knox County in the U.S. state of Tennessee. Wikipedia
East Tennessee comprises approximately the eastern third of the U.S. state of Tennessee, one of the three Grand Divisions of Tennessee defined in state law. East Tennessee consists of 33 counties, 30 located within the Eastern Time Zone and three counties in the Central Time Zone, namely Bledsoe, Cumberland, and Marion. Wikipedia
Sentences forKnoxville, Tennessee
- In this valley are numerous towns and two of the region's three urban areas, Knoxville, the third largest city in the state, and Chattanooga, the fourth largest city in the state.
- With an estimated population of 182,799 in 2019, it is Tennessee's fourth-largest city and one of the two principal cities of East Tennessee, along with Knoxville.
- In November 1967, James Brown purchased radio station WGYW in Knoxville, Tennessee, for a reported $75,000, according to the January 20, 1968 Record World magazine.
- As young children, the three sisters were separated when their parents relocated to Knoxville, Tennessee, to work at a defense facility during World War II.
- The University of Tennessee (The University of Tennessee, Knoxville; UT Knoxville; UTK; or UT) is a public land-grant research university in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Smaller markets like Louisville, Kentucky, and Knoxville, Tennessee, lack LPFM channels due to distant translators by broadcasters such as Calvary Chapel and Way-FM.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Knoxville, Tennessee