Settlements similar to or like Kochi
Major port city on the south-west coast of India bordering the Laccadive Sea a part of the Arabian Sea. Wikipedia
Area encompassing the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana, Goa as well as the union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry, comprising 19.31% of India's area . Bounded by the Bay of Bengal in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and the Indian Ocean in the south. Wikipedia
- Dr. M. R. Menon, a minister in Government of Kochi was instrumental in building the Municipal Corporation Building, Thrissur and the Municipal Office Road.
- The state's largest lake Vembanad, dominates the backwaters; it lies between Alappuzha and Kochi and is about 200 km2 in area.
- Other than civilian airports, Kochi has a naval airport named INS Garuda.
- Sahara Adventure Sports Group bought the Pune franchise for $370 million while Rendezvous Sports World bought the Kochi franchise for $333.3 million.
- Camels are primarily used by the Kochi nomads.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kochi