Languages similar to or like Konkani language
Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Konkani people, primarily along the western coastal region of India. Wikipedia
Sentences forKonkani language
- In Goa, Konkani is the sole official language; however, Marathi may also be used for all official purposes in any case.
- By the late 20th century, the city was referred to as Mumbai or Mambai in Marathi, Konkani, Gujarati, Kannada and Sindhi, and as Bambai in Hindi.
- In 1987, Konkani in the Devanagari script became the official language of the union territory of Goa, Daman and Diu.
- It is distinct by its mixture of vocabulary from Marathi and Konkani, as well as some vocabulary from Arabic, Persian and Chagatai that are not found in the standard dialect of Urdu.
- Konkani in the State of Goa Besides these languages, English is used by both the central and state governments for official communications and is used on all public signboards.
- Tulu, Konkani and Kodava are other minor native languages that share a long history in the state.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Konkani language