Topics similar to or like Korean calendar
Lunisolar calendar. Wikipedia
Lunisolar calendar which reckons years, months and days according to astronomical phenomena. Defined by the Chinese national standard GB/T 33661–2017, "Calculation and promulgation of the Chinese calendar", issued by the Standardisation Administration of China on May 12, 2017. Wikipedia
Festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional lunisolar Chinese calendar. Also commonly referred to as Spring Festival as the spring season in the lunisolar calendar traditionally starts with lichun, the first of the twenty-four solar terms which the festival celebrates around the time of the Lunar New Year. Wikipedia
Sentences forKorean calendar
- These were the first South Korean coins to display the date in the common era, earlier coins having used the Korean calendar.
- Thus, a person is one sal ("han sal", 한살) during the first calendar year of life, and ten sal during the tenth calendar year.
- Sejong also wanted to reform the Korean calendar system, which was at the time based upon the longitude of the Chinese capital.
- The Korean lunar calendar is divided into 24 turning points (절기, jeolgi), each lasting about 15 days.
- In South Korea, the birthday of Buddha is celebrated according to the Korean lunar calendar and is a national holiday.
- Since the work is known to keep away evil influence, there is a tradition to hang the art piece in the house in the first month of the lunar calendar.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Korean calendar