Actors similar to or like Kristin Bauer van Straten
American film and television actress, notable for her roles as vampire Pamela Swynford De Beaufort on the HBO television series True Blood, Jerry's girlfriend Gillian on Seinfeld, and as sorceress Maleficent in the ABC series Once Upon a Time. Wikipedia
American World War II fighter pilot, actor, producer, and director whose career spanned five decades in radio, film, and television, peaking in popularity when he starred in the detective series Cannon (1971–1976). A radio writer and actor, he moved to Hollywood after his World War II service and played a series of character roles in films beginning with the film noir The Killers (1946). Wikipedia
American actor, impressionist, and comedian. He has appeared in over 80 films; his roles include Sam Weinberg in the legal film A Few Good Men, Jacob Goldman in Grumpy Old Men and its sequel Grumpier Old Men; Todd Hockney in The Usual Suspects, Philip Green in Casino, and Bobby Chicago in End of Days. Wikipedia
American actor, voice actor, and producer. His best known roles are Videodrome (1983), Once Upon a Time in America (1984), Casino (1995), Nixon (1995), Contact (1997), as the voice of Hades in Disney's animated feature Hercules (1997) and as the voice of Falcón in the movie Stuart Little 2 (2002). Wikipedia
Sentences forKristin Bauer van Straten
- A version of Maleficent plays a role in the storylines for the 2011 American fantasy drama TV series Once Upon a Time, played by Kristin Bauer van Straten as a witch
- Eric is immediately interested in Sookie and her strange abilities, but his progeny and assistant Pam (Kristin Bauer) is less impressed.
- In 2002, along with fellow actress Kristin Bauer, Vassey started a company called Neurosis to a T(ee), which designs and sells slogan-covered T-shirts for women.
- Jerry starts dating Gillian (Kristin Bauer), an attractive woman whose only flaw is that she has "man-hands.", i.e. her hands are large and coarse like a man's.
- Faustino Di Bauda also returned as Sleepy / Walter and so did Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent.
- Kristin Bauer van Straten portrays Mrs. Stone, Jack's mother.
- Additionally, Kristin Bauer, who plays vampire Pam in the series, is promoted to series regular.
- The episode was met with excellent reviews with critics praising the plot and performances, particularly Kristin Bauer van Straten.
- Kristin Bauer van Straten portrays vampire Pam in HBO's television series True Blood.
- Working for Eric, both in the bar and under him as Sheriff, are Pam, played by Kristin Bauer, and Chow, played by Patrick Gallagher.
- On his search for the beast, Prince Charming enters a castle and finds Maleficent (Kristin Bauer van Straten), seated on a throne.
- Kristin Bauer made her franchise debut as Laneth.
- He is later healed by Eric and ordered by Pam (Kristin Bauer) to resume selling vampire blood.
- HBO brought then new series True Blood to the forefront of gay genre television, introducing a variety of omnisexual characters to the small screen in 2008 including: Lafayette Reynolds (played by Nelsan Ellis), Jesus Velasquez (played by Kevin Alejandro), Tara Thornton (played by Rutina Wesley), Pam Swynford De Beaufort (played by Kristin Bauer van Straten), Eddie Gauthier (played by Stephen Root), Russell Edgington (played by Denis O'Hare), and Rev. Steve Newlin (played by Michael McMillian).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kristin Bauer van Straten