Nascar drivers similar to or like Kurt Busch
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forKurt Busch
- In 2005, after owner Jack Roush fired Kurt Busch during the next-to-last race weekend of the season, the No.
- As a result, at the end of the season, he finished the season third in the points standings behind champion Kurt Busch by 16 points and Johnson by eight.
- When Bliss left for an ill-fated rookie year in Winston Cup, Kurt Busch was named the new driver.
- Hendrick tabbed development driver Kyle Busch, the younger brother of Kurt Busch, as Labonte's replacement for the 2005 season.
- It was also the first time he and his brother Kurt Busch had finished first and second in any Cup Series event.
- Despite posting four top ten finishes in twelve starts, Hasleau was waived mid-season, replaced initially by former Truck Series drivers Greg Biffle and Kurt Busch.
- Despite this, Johnson would lose the championship by only eight points to Kurt Busch in what was until 2011 the closest final championship margin in Cup history.
- Burton started 36th after qualifying was rained out, and passed Kurt Busch with 18 laps to go.
- In 2005, Kurt Busch was fired by Roush Racing with two races left in the season.
- Elliott made it all the way to the Round of 8 before he was eliminated by a late crash with Kurt Busch and Denny Hamlin at Phoenix.
- 54 & After running the 54 for his own team in 2012 with only one win (by his brother Kurt), Kyle Busch returned to JGR's strong Nationwide program with the No.
- He is often nicknamed "Shrub", as the younger brother of Kurt Busch, a small bush being called a shrub.
- These include Kurt Busch and Carl Edwards (who both ran for Roush Racing).
- He and brother Kurt join Bobby and Terry Labonte as the only brothers in NASCAR's top series to win championships.
- Busch worked in the family garage with his father and older brother Kurt as he grew, becoming crew chief for his brother's dwarf car team at age ten.
- Johnson finished fourth in the Good Sam RV Insurance 500, after bumping Kurt Busch on the final lap.
- A few laps later, Busch was leading over brother Kurt Busch and Clint Bowyer.
- Busch is the younger brother of 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series champion Kurt Busch.
- Stewart and the Busch brothers (Kurt and Kyle) were the three leaders for the majority of the race.
- As a result, longtime JGR crew chief Steve Addington was fired near the end of the season, and coincidentally went to crew chief for Kyle's brother Kurt Busch at Penske Racing.
- 4 and 41 cars of Kevin Harvick and Kurt Busch were newly added by Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014.
- The team won back to back Championships in what is now the Monster Energy Cup Series in 2003 and 2004; the final Winston Cup championship with driver Matt Kenseth, and the first Nextel Cup championship with driver Kurt Busch.
- In September 2019, Johnson missed the playoffs cut for the first time in his NASCAR career after finishing 35th in the Brickyard 400 due to contact with Kurt Busch that sent his car crashing hard into the wall.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kurt Busch