Nascar drivers similar to or like Kyle Busch
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. Wikipedia
Sentences forKyle Busch
- Examples of this would be Dale Earnhardt, who won the very first NXS race, and Kyle Busch, who has won the most races in NXS history.
- Kurt's younger brother Kyle would also run six races at the end of the season, earning two top tens at the age of 16.
- When Vickers moved up to NEXTEL Cup, Kyle Busch became the team's new driver after running seven races the previous season.
- He later sold the remaining Trucks to Sprint Cup driver Kyle Busch for him to start his own Truck Team.
- Toyota generated early success winning several races off performances from Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch.
- The 2019 MENCS Champion is Kyle Busch.
- Hendrick tabbed development driver Kyle Busch, the younger brother of Kurt Busch, as Labonte's replacement for the 2005 season.
- 18-year-old Kyle Busch took over the car the following season, selecting the number 84 (reverse of No.
- In 2003, Hendrick fielded Kyle Busch in the ARCA RE/MAX Series (now ARCA Racing Series) for a total of seven races.
- Kyle Busch drove the car in an additional four races with Lowe's sponsorship, finishing in the top-five once.
- In 2003, 18-year-old development driver Kyle Busch made his entry into Busch Series, driving a No.
- In the 20, Logano grabbed his first superspeedway win at the July Daytona race with help from Kyle Busch.
- 88 for Dale Earnhardt, Jr., who replaced Kyle Busch at Hendrick Motorsports.
- Scott drove the car at Dover with Acme Markets and Kraft, finishing 36th after a crash with Kyle Busch.
- Bell won 7 races in 2018, breaking the record for a rookie in the series previously held by Greg Biffle and Kyle Busch.
- JGR drivers currently compete in the Truck Series through Kyle Busch Motorsports, owned by Cup Series driver Kyle Busch.
- 18 Camry for Kyle Busch, the No.
- Preece finished 2nd to his teammate Kyle Busch at Loudon.
- Suárez got his first win at Michigan after a last lap pass to Kyle Busch.
- The deal was made in part to avoid conflict on the 18 car with Kyle Busch's sponsor Monster Energy.
- Jones started the 2019 season by finishing third at the Daytona 500, behind teammates Denny Hamlin and Kyle Busch.
- No current Cup regulars drive a full Truck Series schedule, although Cup driver Kevin Harvick owned his own team in the series until 2011, Brad Keselowski owned his own team until he announced cease of operations in 2017 and Kyle Busch currently fields his own team, Kyle Busch Motorsports, respectively, driving part-time for his team.
- Kyle Busch drove 10 races with sponsor NOS Energy Drink beginning at Atlanta in March, winning 5 races at Atlanta, Kentucky, Loudon, Watkins Glen, and Bristol.
- The team has fielded cars in the past for many NASCAR drivers, including Hall of Famers Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Terry Labonte, Darrell Waltrip and Benny Parsons and other notables such as Geoff Bodine, Tim Richmond, Ricky Rudd, Ken Schrader, Ricky Craven, Joe Nemechek, Kyle Busch, Casey Mears, Brian Vickers, Kasey Kahne, and Dale Earnhardt Jr.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kyle Busch