Nascar drivers similar to or like Kyle Larson
American professional stock car racing driver and World of Outlaws Sprint car team owner. Wikipedia
Sentences forKyle Larson
- Ty would take his first win at Atlanta and nearly won the championship at Homestead before crashing while battling Kyle Larson.
- He followed that win with another win at Bristol on a Monday after using a bump and run against Kyle Larson in the closing laps.
- 42 car, driven by Kyle Larson.
- Busch's fifth win came at Chicagoland, where he used a bump and run to beat Kyle Larson on the last lap.
- At the Advance Auto Parts Clash, he was wrecked on the last lap by Kyle Larson; this was the seventh year in a row he failed to finish the Clash.
- Kyle Larson took over the No.
- After running second to teammate Matt Kenseth for most of the race, Busch and Kyle Larson collided while entering pit road, spinning Larson and eliminating both from contention for the race win.
- Johnson scored his third win of the season at Dover in June after beating Kyle Larson in an overtime finish.
- Had Logano(who finished 2nd) beaten Kyle Larson(who won) on the final restart, Kenseth would've missed the Playoffs for the first time since 2009.
- On the final restart, Stewart and Busch battled for the win, only to be passed up by Kyle Busch and Kyle Larson.
- The following week at Michigan, he made contact with Kyle Larson on pit road, but through hard work from his pit crew, was able to lead four laps and salvage a 5th-place finish.
- At Martinsville, he led 79 laps and was leading with ten laps to go when a caution came out for a wreck between Kyle Larson and Marcos Ambrose.
- Coming to California, four in a row would not work for Harvick, as he was involved in a wreck with Kyle Larson early in the race, and would finish 35th place, nine laps down.
- Two weeks later at Richmond, Bowyer tried to move to the lead on lap 1 but tapped pole-sitter Kyle Larson which forced Larson to drive from 43rd for a recovery.
- On the final restart with eleven laps to go, Harvick was issued a speeding penalty and sent to the rear and enabling Keselowski to start on the front row alongside Kyle Larson.
- With 10 laps remaining, Kenseth was having a hard time holding off Kyle Larson.
- During the Sprint Unlimited after starting 4th, running in the top ten for the first few laps and leading a few laps, Keselowski wrecked after slight contact from fellow driver Kyle Larson.
- when Kyle Busch and Kyle Larson battled for the lead on the final lap.
- He won the opening Xfinity Series event at Daytona, overtaking Regan Smith on the last lap, but his win was overshadowed by worry because Smith had been turned and in the resulting crash, Kyle Larson had flown into the catchfence, completely slicing off the front part of his car and injuring 28 spectators in the grandstands (2 critically).
- Newman elected to stay out and held off Kyle Larson to claim the win.
- A week later, Busch went on to win his first Daytona 500 in his long career, passing Kyle Larson on the last lap.
- A week later, Busch won the Daytona 500, passing Kyle Larson on the last lap.
- In addition to the return of the number 3, Austin was set to compete with what many deemed to be the strongest rookie class in the series' history, including talented youngster Kyle Larson and his runner-up for Nationwide Series ROTY Alex Bowman, Nationwide champion Justin Allgaier and Nationwide veteran Michael Annett, and former big team development drivers Parker Kligerman, Ryan Truex, and Cole Whitt.
- At Michigan, Hamlin finished 4th after a tense battle with Kyle Larson on the final restart.
- At Phoenix International Raceway, Busch won the Nationwide Series Dollar General 200 from the pole, ending the second-longest winless streak of his career, at Bristol Motor Speedway two weeks later, he won the Jeff Foxworthy's Grit Chips 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway by less than .025 seconds over rookie Kyle Larson, tying Kevin Harvick for the most wins at Bristol in the Nationwide Series.
- Kyle Larson won the race after besting Martin Truex Jr. in overtime, but on the final lap Hamlin attempted to pass Truex for 2nd and slid his tyres, collecting Truex and putting him into the outside wall.
- With 20 laps to go Truex Jr. was on point with Kevin Harvick and Kyle Larson chasing from behind.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kyle Larson