Settlements similar to or like Kyzylorda Region
Region of Kazakhstan. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural River in Eastern Europe. It covers a land area of 2724900 km², and shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south while also adjoining a large part of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Wikipedia
Sentences forKyzylorda Region
- On 28 March 2020, Abdykhalikova was appointed as the akim of the Kyzylorda Region, making her the first woman in Kazakhstan to hold such a position.
- The following day, on 17 January 2013, Kusherbayev was appointed as the akim of Kyzylorda Region.
- Baglanova was born in Kazalinsk, in Kyzylorda Region, and studied at the Kyzylorda Pedagogical Institute from 1939 to 1941.
- Qosanov was born on 13 May 1964 in the settlement of Sapaq in the Aral District of the Kyzylorda Region.
- Kusherbayev was born in the city of Kazalinsk (present-day Kazaly) in the Kyzylorda Region.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Kyzylorda Region