NCAA football schools similar to or like LSU Tigers football
The LSU Tigers football program, also known as the Fighting Tigers, represents Louisiana State University in college football. Wikipedia
The LSU Tigers and Lady Tigers are the athletic teams representing Louisiana State University (LSU), a state university located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. LSU competes in Division I of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) as a member of the Southeastern Conference (SEC). Wikipedia
The LSU Tigers football team represents Louisiana State University in the sport of American football. The university has fielded a team every year since it began play in 1893, except in 1918 due to World War I. It has competed in the Southeastern Conference (SEC) since 1933, and in the conference's Western division since 1992. Wikipedia
The 2019 LSU Tigers football team represented Louisiana State University in the 2019 NCAA Division I FBS football season. The Tigers played their home games at Tiger Stadium (nicknamed Death Valley) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and competed in the West Division of the Southeastern Conference (SEC) where they were led by their third-year head coach Ed Orgeron. Wikipedia
Coached by Lane Kiffin. Founded in 1893 as the state's first football team, Ole Miss has won six Southeastern Conference titles (1947, 1954, 1955, 1960, 1962, and 1963) and three national titles (1959, 1960, 1962). The Ole Miss football team played its first season in 1893, and since then have fielded a team every year except for 1897 (due to a yellow fever epidemic) and 1943 (due to World War II). Wikipedia
The Georgia Bulldogs football program represents the University of Georgia in the sport of American football. The Bulldogs compete in the Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and the Eastern Division of the Southeastern Conference (SEC). Wikipedia
Sentences forLSU Tigers football
- The player who received the most votes (by percentage) was Joe Burrow of LSU in 2019, with 93.8% of possible points.
- Florida and LSU first met on the football field in 1937, and have been annual opponents since 1971.
- In the 2007 NFL Draft, the Raiders selected LSU quarterback JaMarcus Russell with the #1 overall pick.
- In the 2003 BCS National Championship Game, the Sugar Bowl, BCS No. 2 LSU defeated BCS No. 1 Oklahoma 21–14.
- After the loss to South Carolina, Kentucky bounced back on October 13 to defeat No. 1 LSU in a historic triple overtime game.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: LSU Tigers football