Settlements similar to or like La Jolla
Hilly, seaside neighborhood within the city of San Diego, California, occupying 7 mi of curving coastline along the Pacific Ocean within the northern city limits. Wikipedia
City in the U.S. state of California on the coast of the Pacific Ocean and immediately adjacent to the United States–Mexico border. Estimated population of 1,423,851 as of July 1, 2019, San Diego is the eighth most populous city in the United States and second most populous in California . Wikipedia
Sentences forLa Jolla
- On 9 December 2012, Shankar was admitted to Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, San Diego, California after complaining of breathing difficulties.
- He kept busy recording demo tapes at his home and working various jobs, including a position as a contracted security guard at the La Valencia Hotel in La Jolla.
- In 1949 and 1967, snow stayed on the ground for a few hours in higher locations like Point Loma and La Jolla.
- In 1946 the Chandlers moved to La Jolla, California, an affluent coastal neighborhood of San Diego, where Chandler wrote two more Philip Marlowe novels, The Long Goodbye and his last completed work, Playback.
- Eldred Gregory Peck was born on April 5, 1916, in La Jolla, California, to Bernice Mae "Bunny" (née Ayres; 1894–1992), and Gregory Pearl Peck (1886–1962), a Rochester, New York–born chemist and pharmacist.
- Pacific Palisades, Beverly Hills, La Jolla, Malibu, Bel-Air, Orinda, Atherton, Montecito, and other high end cities in California ranked behind Manhattan Beach.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: La Jolla