Films similar to or like La Strada
1954 Italian drama film directed by Federico Fellini from his own screenplay co-written with Tullio Pinelli and Ennio Flaiano. Wikipedia
1953 Italian comedy-drama directed by Federico Fellini from a screenplay by Fellini, Ennio Flaiano and Tullio Pinelli. The film launched the career of Alberto Sordi, one of post-war Italy's most significant and popular comedians, who stars with Franco Fabrizi and Franco Interlenghi in a story of five young Italian men at crucial turning points in their small town lives. Wikipedia
1960 comedy-drama film directed and co-written by Federico Fellini. The film follows Marcello Rubini (Marcello Mastroianni), a journalist writing for gossip magazines, over seven days and nights on his journey through the "sweet life" of Rome in a fruitless search for love and happiness. Wikipedia
Sentences forLa Strada
- The first recipient was the Italian neorealist drama La Strada, which helped establish Federico Fellini as one of the most important European directors.
- In 1958, he won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Film for producing La Strada, back when producers and directors would win the award instead of the country it was made in.
- One of his most notable film roles was the acrobat and clown known as "the Fool" in the acclaimed Italian film La Strada (1954), directed by Federico Fellini.
- Fellini directed La Strada based on a script completed in 1952 with Pinelli and Flaiano.
- They announced their music selections in August, including La Strada for their free dance, but in October announced a change to Die Fledermaus.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: La Strada