Settlements similar to or like Lake Elsinore, California
City in western Riverside County, California, United States. Wikipedia
City in southwestern Riverside County, California, United States. Tourist and resort destination, with the Temecula Valley Wine Country, Old Town Temecula, the Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival, the Temecula Valley International Film Festival, championship golf courses, and resort accommodations for tourists which contribute to the city's economic profile. Wikipedia
Sentences forLake Elsinore, California
- Lillian and Bela, as well as his mother, vacationed on their lake property in Lake Elsinore, California (then called Elsinore), on two lots between 1944 and 1953.
- The album title Rust in Peace was inspired by a bumper sticker that Mustaine saw on the back of a vehicle while driving home from Lake Elsinore, California.
- Originally named Laguna Grande by Spanish explorers, it was renamed for the town of Elsinore, established on its northeastern shore on April 9, 1888.
- The highway continues winding through the Santa Ana Mountains and passes through the community of El Cariso before descending into the city of Lake Elsinore.
- He was charged with public intoxication and obstructing a police officer in Lake Elsinore, California, in 2007.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lake Elsinore, California