Sports people similar to or like Lance McGrew
Former crew chief for Hendrick Motorsports and currently works in their research and development division. Wikipedia
American crew chief currently employed with Hendrick Motorsports. Cliff Daniels had a short racing career as a driver, racing late model cars at short tracks in his home state of Virginia before pursuing a mechanical engineering degree at University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Wikipedia
Former NASCAR crew chief who worked for Petty Enterprises and Hendrick Motorsports during his time as a crew chief, working most notably with Richard Petty and Jeff Gordon. Loomis won the 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup Series championship as Gordon's crew chief, and collected a total of 26 wins and 98 top 5s. Wikipedia
American consultant for Hendrick Companies, formerly an auto racing crew chief for Bill Davis Racing and Hendrick Motorsports, owner of his own team Evernham Motorsports from 2001 to 2010, and analyst for ESPN's NASCAR coverage. A three time Winston Cup Series Champion with driver Jeff Gordon, in 1999, Evernham won the NASCAR Winston Cup Illustrated "Person of the Year". Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
Sentences forLance McGrew
- However, the trucks were fielded directly by Hendrick, with crew chief Lance McGrew.
- Lance McGrew took over as crew chief for the No. 5 in 2011 as Gustafson moved to Jeff Gordon's team.
- However, this partnership only lasted until April 2009 when Tony Eury, Jr. was replaced by Lance McGrew, a technical advisor and part-time crew chief with HMS for the No. 25 car.
- Lance McGrew was named interim crew chief starting with the June 2009 race at Pocono, with team manager Brian Whitesell calling the shots at Dover the previous week.
- In 2002, he moved to the Busch Series with crew chief Lance McGrew driving the No. 5 GMAC Financial Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
- He was replaced by Lance McGrew.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lance McGrew