Topics similar to or like Lance corporal
Military rank, used by many armed forces worldwide, and also by some police forces and other uniformed organisations. Wikipedia
Sentences forLance corporal
- The Lance-Corporal in command, suspecting something was amiss, sent a man back to the front-line trench to investigate.
- It was during this period that the division earned its third VC, belonging to Lance Corporal John Kenneally of the 1st Irish Guards.
- Lance Corporal Tombs became the regiment's first Victoria Cross recipient of the war for assisting wounded soldiers during the battle.
- In the early months of 1993, the company lost Lance corporal Wayne Edwards, who was shot by an unknown sniper as they were crossing a bridge in armored personnel carriers.
- During the battle, Lance Corporal John Harman of the 4th Battalion was posthumously awarded the Victoria Cross, the first and only to be awarded to the regiment during the Second World War.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Lance corporal